As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and developing the external positioning of our products and solutions. This role works in close cooperation with internal organizational units, external customers, and sales.
In this role, you will need to become an expert on the products, the market, our customers, our competition, and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our products to the marketplace.
• Create high-impact sales and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our products including sales presentations, landing pages, videos, and other positioning documents.
• Develop and manage product materials creation including brochures, datasheets, whitepapers, commercial offers, case studies, and other sales materials.
• Prepare a promotion plan for our product – conferences, events, workshops, portals, our web, PR, and other external channels.
• Collaborate with relevant departments (Product management, New solution design, Innovation and Prototyping, etc.) to develop and implement product positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates Mercury Processing Services International and our products in the marketplace.
• Develop specific content and materials to better reach target industries and partner-specific materials to support our key partners.
• Communicate the value proposition of Mercury Processing Services International products to organizations and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• 2+ years of experience in product marketing jobs.
• University degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• Excellent communications skills.
• High level of proactivity and organizational skills.
Good to have qualifications:
• Experience with creation of marketing content (blogs, white papers, brochures, etc.) for an organization
• Ability to work in a matrixed organization with different organizational units with positive influence.
What we offer:
• international environment - we have clients across 11 different markets
• global presence – we are part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe
• growth opportunity – working in an international environment within a growing industry guarantees opportunities for career growth
• perks - stimulating compensation package, investment in your professional development, flexible working hours and sponsorship in sports and recreation.
Sounds like you or someone you know? Don’t hesitate and apply or recommend us to your friend.
We are receiving applications until October 2nd.