As member of our Development or Application Management team, you will be involved in the development process of our ASP.NET system. This a complex systems enabling numerous banks to process payments for their clients. So you won’t lack challenges, exploration of new possibilities and new knowledge adoption.
Why is this role important for us? You will be member of one of our product teams working on .Net and DB2. In small team every single member counts a lot, and now we eagerly seek a new one, to help us solve new challenges and make existing apps even better.
• Familiarity with Software Development Practices (C#, OOP, SCM),
• Good knowledge of C# ecosystem (ASP.NET WebForms, SQL, Crystal Reports),
• Willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• 2 years of experience in designing and developing information systems,
• Practical knowledge of IT systems development methods, techniques and processes,
• Experience in XP practices, Agile or Lean,
• Experience with TFS, Confluence,
• Good knowledge of development based on relational databases (SQL, Query Performance and Debugging, DB Modelling),
• General knowledge of card business technology and processes.
What we offer:
• international environment - we have clients across 11 different markets
• global presence – we are part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe
• growth opportunity – working in an international environment within a growing industry guarantees opportunities for career growth
• perks - stimulating compensation package, investment in your professional development, flexible working hours and sponsorship in sports and recreation.
If you are ready for new challenges, join us and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future.
We look forward to meeting you!