Our KAM team is looking for a new team member who will participate in designing and preparing business performance reports, business cases concerning new potential revenue streams, feasibility studies, sensitivity analysis and pricing analysis. At this position candidate will work closely with colleagues inside the team and company, as well as with our Clients.
Your responsibility on this position will include:
• Monitoring overall issuing and acquiring P/L of our clients
• Supporting market research and benchmark analysis of our clients processing pricing and market data, and assisting in proposing pricing models to Product Managers and Division Director,
• Participate in preparing re-pricing proposals and fee policies, creating and maintaining Service catalogue,
• BID management process – working with Sales and presales functions in order to prepare BID documentation for submission of RFP/RFI/RFQs
• Providing support in the area of contractual engagements and support in 3rd party related RFP preparation for entire Business Management Division,
• Assisting in coordination of business planning process, supervising and coordinating business and processing income planning,
• Providing support to Product Managers in product profitability calculations and in business case preparation,
• Participate in analysing performance of card business and processing services,
• Minimum 3 years of experience on similar position,
• English is a must ( business proficiency),
• Strong commercial focus,
• Analytical thinking with attention to details, with ability to prioritize assignments in order to complete work within tight deadlines,
• Eager to continuously learn and able to learn fast
Nice to have:
• Good knowledge of payment industry and related products and technologies,
• Knowledge of other languages (German or other CEE language )
What we offer:
• international environment - we have clients across 11 different markets
• global presence – we are part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe
• growth opportunity – working in an international environment within a growing industry guarantees opportunities for career growth
• perks - stimulating compensation package, investment in your professional development, flexible working hours and sponsorship in sports and recreation.
Sounds like you or someone you know? Don’t hesitate and apply or recommend us to your friend.
We are receiving applications until October 16th.