If you are passionate about new marketing trends, always on top of best industry practices, have a creative mindset, great in project management and have an eye for detail, we have the perfect job for you!
As a Corporate/ Brand Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the company's marketing communications activities and for promoting the Brand of the Company through various channels and tools, with the goal of establishing and improving its competitive positioning in the market to support sales lead generation.
• Managing, developing and supervising external communication strategies to enhance an organization’s public image
• Developing and supervising the company’s brand strategy
• Creating, implementing and overseeing all communications programmes that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products and services
• Leading creation, implementation and overseeing online communication channels for an external and internal audience (website, social media, newsletter, intranet, extranet etc.), its design, layout and standards
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, web, etc.)
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
• Stay up to date with market and online trends relevant to the brand for ensuring campaigns and promotions are relevant within each market
• Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/ tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Previous working experience as a Corporate/ Brand Marketing Specialist for 3 years
• University degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
Good to have qualifications:
• Ability to work in a matrixed organization with different organizational units with positive influence
• In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and market research methods
What we offer:
• international environment - we have clients across 11 different markets
• global presence – we are part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe
• growth opportunity – working in an international environment within a growing industry guarantees opportunities for career growth
• perks - stimulating compensation package, investment in your professional development, flexible working hours and sponsorship in sports and recreation.
This is vacancy is a replacement for maternity leave.
Sounds like you or someone you know? Don’t hesitate and apply or recommend us to your friend.
We are receiving applications until October 2nd.